Friday, March 5, 2010

Gained!

OK, I'm going to vent!!
I gained 2 1/2 pounds! I'm getting frustrated! Not seeing a lot of change in my body yet and seeing weight gain on the scale does not help!
Feeling kinda crappy. Been doing my P90 routines daily and REALLY working. Eating right and not snacking.
Just put on a pair of jeans that feel really TIGHT. Not liking this much!
Just a down day. I will need to NOT get on the scale for a while.
The only thing I've noticed is my energy is up. Instead of eating, I feel like running so maybe I'll just get tired and go to sleep...and forget about today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya sister! Like I told ya I gained 3 pounds last week and have held on to them like they were my best friend! Clothes are going to fill a little tighter to do muscle growth. I've also been told that lean muscle weighs as much as fat so while you have probably lost weight, you've been gaining more lean muscle. I've been told that by day 30 it should all be where it is supposed to and we'll see some "positive" results! So pretend your scale doesn't exist for a while and celebrate the more energy fact! We can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete