Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Workouts continue - Day 10

Today is day 10 of the Power 90 workouts. Keeping consistent with my workouts. Still tough to start the workouts but getting better. For me, I need the "daily" motivation to keep the program going. I've tried the workouts where they say "only 10 minutes a day!". That might work for someone who doesn't need the workout but I need to feel the workout in order for it to make a difference.

It's been tough especially when you are not seeing physical results like weight lose. I did notice my arms are starting to develop some, my back feels stronger, stand up straighter, feel more energy. All good things!

I have'nt added any new workouts yet (week 2 you can add additional routines). I still feel like I am getting used to the standard workouts. So one more week of regulare daily workouts before trying to add.

I do need to be careful of my knees. Noticed they are quite stiff and a bit sore. Will start taking supplements to hopefully assist in healing the aches!

Happy to have found a support team online who have also started Power 90.

1 comment:

  1. You rock! As they say on the lovely DVD and all the reading material just keep pushing play! Sometimes I would like to tell them to shove it, but I still push play! keep up the great work! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete