Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I started a log on www.fitday.com. This is helping me keep track of my daily food, activity,... It's helpful because I didn't realize I consumed more carbs than protein! I guess it's from eating more vegetables and fruit.
I am determined to make this work.

The change is starting!!
Ok - not looking at the scale for a while. Did check my measurements. Lost 1/2" in waist, 1/4" in hips! Wahoo! More energy and doing the workouts are not such a fight. Don't get me wrong, still don't look forward to the hard work but just don't dread it so much.

Going on vacation in November and didn't want to wait until the last minute. Plus I noticed that I am sooooo out of shape,...if you can even call it a "shape". So as I push on, I hope to some day be brave enough to post a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment